- Guide for Author
We encourage you to send your manuscript written in good English( American or British is accepted). Should you require English language Editing services, we recommend that you consider reliable and experienced Editing services or send a request to our editor for guidance.
- Publishing ethics Authors
Authors are expected to submit original research with the highest level of accuracy and objectivity. The article should be written in a clear and succinct language and devoid of ethical violations such as Plagiarism, self-plagiarism, attribution, coercive citation, defamation, fabricated data
Or conflicts of interest. The paper should not have been published in another journal or is under consideration by another publisher. The article must be accurately represented with accurate accreditation to co-authors and also not infringe the rights of other people.
Reviewers must observe confidentiality when handling the authors’ work. The material should not be shared with any third party without express permission from the editor. The Reviewers must act impartially, be objective and alert the editor of any possible conflict of interest.
- Submission checklist
Before you submit your Manuscript, please ensure to comply with the following:
- The author and corresponding author(s) are well designated;
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Relevant files have been uploaded
- Keywords, figures (with captions)
- All tables and figures (including titles, descriptions, and footnotes) are well labelled.
- Proper and complete citations and references
- Grammar and spell checked
- An abstract( not more than 300words)
- Any other supplemental files
- Obtain permission for copyrighted materials
- Please use Harvard referencing